Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus Filter (HM200+ Filter)
Replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus
It is the ultimate protection Austin Air Filter.
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus Filter is a super blend or Plus filtering unit constructed of a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter and a blend of granular carbon, zeolite and potassium iodide. Our customers that are highly sensitive to chemicals such as formaldehyde need this unit. The carbon in the Plus model is impregnated with potassium iodide. This additive improves the removal effectiveness of not only formaldehyde but ammonia and other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). If you are sensitive to chemicals, these Austin Air Filters are what you need in your home, office, and salons. We recommend the Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus Filter where there is need for cleaning the air in real problem locations, tough jobs and for locations with heavy concentrations of air pollution. The ultimate protection from the Austin Air Purifiers family.
*Includes a PERMAFILT HM-200 Pre-Filter
- 9.5" diameter, 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- 6.5 lbs activated carbon impregnated with potassium iodide and zeolite (ten to one ratio)
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lb
Related blog posts
- The HEPA Filter - The Cornerstone of the Austin Air Purifier
- Clean Difficult Indoor Air Pollution with the Austin Air HealthMate Plus - The Ultimate Austin Air Purifier
- Improve Air Quality - Remove Formaldehyde with the HealthMate Plus
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and The HealthMate Plus
- What is the Best Smoke Air Purifier? The HealthMate Plus.
- Austin Air Replacement Filters
- Austin Air HealthMate Plus Removes Carcinogenic Formaldehyde