Austin Air HealthMate Filter (HM200 Filter)
Replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier (HM400)
The Austin Air HealthMate Filter is the best overall protection for clean air from the Austin Air Filter family.
The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon/zeolite mixture capable of removing the tiniest of particles and absorbing odors and gases. The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter uses the HEPA to remove up to 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95 percent down to ,1 micron. The zeolite mineral absorbs gas molecules such as formaldehyde, ammonia, carbon monoxide and other gases. We recommend the Austin Air HealthMate Filter to our customers for the best overall protection from airborne problems and contamination.
*Includes a PERMAFILT HM-400 Pre-Filter
- 13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs. mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs.