Austin Air Baby's Breath HEGA Filter
Replacement filter for the Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier
The Austin Air Baby's Breath HEGA Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a military grade activated cloth capable of removing the tinest of airborne particles and absorbing odors and gases. HEPA filters remove 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and .1 micron 95 percent of the time.The military grade carbon cloth absorbs gas molecules such as formaldehyde, ammonia, carbon monoxide and other gases. The combination of the medical grade HEPA and the military grade cloth is call High Efficiency Gas Absorbing (HEGA) filtering. We recommend the Austin Air Baby's Breath HEGA Filter to our customers requiring the highest of quality air in the nursery.
*Includes a PERMAFILT HM-200 Pre-Filter
- 13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Special layer of military carbon cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs.