Austin Air Bedroom Machine Filter
Replacement filter for the the National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine Air by Austin Air Purifier (HM402)
The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine by Austin Air Filter is the best overall protection and particulate Austin Air Filter specifically designed to give you and your family better quality sleep.
The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine by Austin Air HM402 Filter has a High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) carbon blend cloth capable of removing gases and odors and a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter paper which removes up to 99.97% of harmful airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. This filtering process is the most advanced Austin Air has developed. Built to ridged requirements set by John Hopkins University Medical School, this filter captures gases and particulates at the nano size level.
*Includes a PERMAFILT HM-400 Pre-Filter
- 13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs. mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite blends
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs.
Related blog posts
- The HEPA Filter - The Cornerstone of the Austin Air Purifier
- Sleep Well Tonight with The Bedroom Machine
- Create Your Sleep Sanctuary with The Bedroom Machine
- The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine by Austin Air
- Bedroom Machine - An Air Purifier for Nighttime Sleep
- Sleep With Fresh Air
- Air Pollution Keeps You Up At Night
- Austin Air Replacement Filters