Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter
Replacement filter for the Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a military grade carbon cloth capable of removing minute particles and absorbing odors and gases. HEPA filters remove 99.97 percent of all particles sizes down to 0.3 microns and 95 percent of particles sizes as small as .1 micron. This combination of medical grade HEPA and military cloth is called High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HAGA) filtration, highly effective at removing irritating allergens and gas molecules such as formaldehyde, ammonia, carbon monoxide and other gases. We recommend the Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter to our customers that are require asthma and allergy relief.
*Includes a PERMAFILT HM-400 Pre-Filter
- 13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Special layer of military grade carbon cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lb.
Related blog posts
- The HEPA Filter - The Cornerstone of the Austin Air Purifier
- Asthma Symptoms Increase Along with Indoor Air Pollution - The Importance of Air Filters and Purifiers
- Allergy Relief with the Austin Air Allergy Machine
- The Allergy Machine and the Biological Indoor Air Invasion
- May is Asthma Awareness Month
- Reducing Allergy Symptoms During Allergy Season
- Reducing Allergies
- The Asthma Connection To Allergies
- Austin Air Replacement Filters
- Uncontrolled Asthma After Years of Air Pollution